A Fast Charging Wireless Car mount.
PULSE 60 2-Port USB-C Car Charger - 60W
FASTER DEVICE CHARGING IN YOUR CAR
Arrived. 100% phone battery. 0% phone battery anxiety.
Our Most Advanced Charger Yet.
COMPACT & SNUG
Don't let charging get in your way.
- Brand new Magnetic mounting system, specially design to meet all MagSafe magnetic
strength requirement to ensure strong hold, compatible with MagSafe iPhone 14, 13, 12, as
well as all Qi-compatible smartphones
- Designed for easy one-handed operation.
- Let’s you keep your eyes on the road, your phone charged and the GPS information available
at a glance.
- Easy-mount mechanism lets you mount or dismount the phone in seconds by a single-
- Simple to install with the option for being set up at any desirable angle or orientation with
the air vent mount or dash surface mount.
- Compatible with most of the MagSafe compatible smartphones of varying sizes
- Strong Magnetic Wireless mounting and charging to avoid the phone from falling.
- New adjustable Swing Arm Air Vent, prevent blocking air flow from the vent and avoid car
charger getting too hot by blowed by hot air.
- Adhesive dash piece, with cable organize hook has also been designed to be extremely
secure and will also contour for slightly curved surfaces.
- 1m USB-C to USB- C/A Cable included to fit all kind of vehicle power ports.
- Charging Capability
Up to 15W (7.5 W for iPhone)
iPhone 12 and above, Wireless charging enabled Android devices.
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
USB C to USB C/A Cable
Q. Will it work with Android phones?
A. Yes, the charger comes with a magnetic ring that you can stick on the back of your phone make it MagSafe compatible and ensure secure attached to the charger.
Q. How quickly will I receive my mount?
A. Your charger might arrive in as quickly as 2 business days. We process and ship 99% of our stock items the same day we receive it.
Q. Will it work in my car?
A. Yes, the car charger is designed to be compatible with all horizontal, vertical and circular vents.
Q. Does it work with a phone case?
A. The charger works with MAGSAFE COMPATIBLE CASES ONLY. And can be used without a case as well.
Q. Will it work with iPhone 14 Pro Max?
A. Yes, it works perfectly with iPhone 12 series and above.
Q. Does the magnet have any side effects on my phone?
A. No, the latest smartphones and accessories are not affected by magnets and smart phones like iPhone 14, 13, 12 have magnets inside them.
HOW TO USE
- One 60W USB-C port (featuring Power Delivery 3.0). Charges compatible smartphones from 0-50% in 30 minutes.
- Dual fast-charging USB-C ports (with PD 3.0)
- The PULSE 60 offers universal compatibility, ensuring it can charge a wide range of devices that support USB-C charging.
- The 60W car Charger boasts a compact design. It seamlessly fits into the car's power socket.
- The 60W car charger features Power Delivery (PD) 3.0. PD 3.0 incorporates various safety mechanisms, including over-current, over-voltage, temperature-monitoring, and short-circuit issues.
USB-C1: PD30W 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/2.5A
USB-C2: PD30W 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/2.5A
USB-C1+C2 = PD 30W+ PD 30W
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
1x PULSE 60 Car Charger
Q. What devices are compatible with the 60W USB-C car charger?
A. The 60W USB-C car charger is compatible with a wide range of USB-C powered devices, including smartphones, tablets, laptops, airpods & earbuds
Q. What is Power Delivery (PD) technology, and does the 60W USB-C car charger support it?
A. Power Delivery (PD) technology is a fast-charging protocol, and yes, the 60W USB-C car charger supports it for efficient and rapid charging of compatible devices.
Q. Can I charge multiple devices simultaneously with the 60W USB-C car charger?
A. Yes, the charger has multiple ports, enabling you to charge two devices at the same time.
Q. Is the 60W USB-C car charger safe for use?
A. Absolutely, the charger incorporates safety features like overcurrent protection and short-circuit protection to ensure the safety of your devices.
Q. Is the 60W USB-C car charger travel-friendly?
A. Yes, the compact and portable design of the charger makes it easy to carry while traveling.
Q. Can I use the 60W USB-C car charger to power USB-C accessories like wireless earbuds or smartwatches?
A. Yes, the 60W USB-C car charger can be used to power USB-C accessories such as wireless earbuds, smartwatches, and other compatible devices that require USB-C power input.
This product has no reviews yet.